Pranayama with Light
- Relax yourself first. Then sit cross-legged facing East.
- Inhale slowly and deeply and then exhale slowly. You don’t have to hold your breath in between.
- During the breathing, also imagine that you are breathing in Blue Light which spreads to your entire system and then while exhaling the breath, exhale the Blue Light also.
- This inhaling and exhaling forms one round.
- You can practise this for 7 rounds.
- Sit cross-legged on a clean mat, facing North. Close your eyes.
- Pray to your elders and God.
- Take seven slow deep breaths.
- Then remain calm for 3 minutes.
- Now imagine a lot of Golden Light coming from above. Let this Light fill up your entire system.
- Experience this Light and imagine that it spreads out to your immediate surroundings. Practice this for 12 minutes.
- Then offer thanks to your elders and Light (God). Lie down for a few minutes and relax.
- This technique is very simple but very powerful. DO NOT practice it for more than 5 days.
- Relax yourself and sit cross-legged facing East.
- Pray to the Goddess of healing – Santoshi Devi. Strongly think of the Goddess and pray to her to heal you.
- After the prayer, imagine a lot of Baby Pink coloured energies coming from Santoshi Devi to you and pass the energies to the diseased area in your body.
- Imagine this process for about 7 minutes
- Then relax for sometime after this.
- This technique has to be practiced for a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 5 days.